4.000" Stroke, Internal Balance, Cast Mild Steel, Ford 8ba Flathead (1947 & Up)
EAGLE | Part# CRS-1023940002139
Out of Stock (call for ETA)
Important Crankshaft must be balanced to match your specific rods and pistons.
- material: cast mild steel
- intended balance: internal
- target bobweight: 1650g
- stroke: 4.000"
- rod journal: 2.139"
- rod journal width: 1.770"
- main journals: 2.4985"
- minimum rod length: 7.000"
- typical weight: 60 lbs.
- rear seal diameter: call
- snout diameter: call
- flywheel bolts: 6
- pilot bore diameter: call
- flywheel register diameter: call
CAST CRANK - FORD 8BA FLATHEAD, 4.000" STROKE
Eagle cast crankshaft is great alternative to and an upgrade from an O.E. crankshaft. .092" fillet radiuses mean in increase in strength, but O.E. Replacement bearings can still be used. Recommended for use in pump-gas, naturally-aspirated, non-competition road cars.
· Ford » 8BA Flathead (1947 & up) » Crankshafts » Cast Steel » 4.000" stroke » 2.139" rod journals